Providence is a place where your favorite activity is just down the street from your new Orlando home, and you can enjoy it with newfound friends.
The fitness and aquatic center was designed for family activities and easy socializing. The championship golf course and clubhouses are perfect for meeting friends, whether you enjoy the game of golf or prefer a casual drink in the lounge or a meal in the restaurant.
At Providence, you can enjoy:
- A championship golf course designed by Michael Dasher. The Providence golf staff offers instruction for men, women, and children of all skill levels, as well as tournament play.
- An elaborate golf clubhouse, with pro shop, lounge, and restaurant with seating for up to 200 people.
- Two swimming pools: a resort-style pool with slides and plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing; and a lap pool for exercising.
- Lighted tennis courts – some of the best in Orlando!
- A family-oriented fitness and aquatic center, featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- An activities room within the fitness center for aerobics classes, karate, and other activities for children of all ages.
- 24-hour manned gatehouse and a license plate reader/recorder at the gate.
- Wide sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging, and walking to the golf and recreation center.
- A brand new dog park for our furry friends.
We know that everyone has their own personal preference for what type of home they live in, and where this home should be located within an amenity-rich community like Providence. We offer a wide selection of models and home sites – just take a look at the neighborhood map for more information.