A new home in Orlando at Providence offers the solitude and beauty of natural Florida, in a location near Walt Disney World and other world famous attractions, as well as the Orlando International Airport, the beaches and bustling Orlando.
To visit Providence, take I-4 to Exit 58 (CR 532). Turn east on CR 532 and go go to 17-92. Turn right and go 1.5 miles to the entrance on the left.
At Providence, you’re close to:
* Walt Disney World Resort, 15 minutes
* Sea World, 20 minutes
* Universal Studios, 25 minutes
* Cypress Gardens, 25 minutes
* Orlando International Airport, 30 minutes
* Elementary School, adjacent to Providence
* New High School, 8 minutes
* Atlantic beaches, 60 minutes
* Tampa, St. Petersburg, and the Gulf of Mexico, 90 minutes
In addition, excellent shopping, dining, and entertainment are nearby, including Posner Park, a new, exciting retail and entertainment center, which is just 10 minutes away.